Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ISN Introduction Page


This post is all about the pages I put in that introduce what an ISN really is.  This section goes along with all my first week of school stuff.  Since I use the right side as the input and left side as the output, I'm going to go through the pages in that order.  

Pages 3-4 "Math ISN Information"



Page 4 is for information on the ISN.  This page is just all the information about what the ISN is, what it'll be graded on, and so on.  Get the paper here if you'd like it.  (Like the course guide on page 2, print it straight to the Xerox, double sided, at 75%)  Tape it in so that it flips.




Page 3 is where the kids take guesses as to what they think the ISN is going to be like.  They drew some really cute pictures for this.  I wish I had taken pictures of some of theirs because they were soooo much better than mine.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. I'm a random teacher that found your blog via Pinterest. I've been roaming your blog and just wanted to say that the information you give about ISNs, foldables, and everything else on your blog has been really helpful. Thank you for posting! Seriously! I have much better ideas for what I need to do and I appreciate you delineating your thought process so well!

    Have a great school year :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    I am a college teacher wanting to use interactive notebooks in my communication classes. Can you please send me these pages to use? I am unable to get them from your link.
    Thank you so much. I am loving your site and learning a lot about the interactive notebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah thanks so much for the links to the learner styles and MI student pages - much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have an editable version on these pages? I would love to use these but would need to change a few things specifically for my class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too would love to have these pages. Can you tell us where you have posted them? I can only see them on Scribd.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...