- I like things neat, and organized and pretty. I've been called crazy and I'm perfectly fine with it.
- I love teaching and my students. I genuinely love going to work in the morning. It makes me sad that there are so many teachers that do not feel the same way.
- I've been a middle school teacher for the past six years. Next year I'll be teaching 9th graders and I'm so excited.
- I love interactive notebooks. They have truly changed the way that I teach for the better. I think they can and should be used in all subjects.
- Target is the best store ever. If I could only shop at one place for the rest of my life, I would choose Target without even having to think about it.
- I went to college planning on being an elementary school art teacher. I ended up pretty much the exact opposite: a secondary math teacher.
- When I win the lottery I will open my own school and fill it with tons of fabulous teachers that are excited to be there and students that need fabulous teachers.
- I need coffee to be fully awake in the morning. I also need more coffee to stay awake past 2pm. I recently got a gold card with my name printed on it from Starbucks. This made me more excited than it probably should have.
- I love the beach. Someday I will have a beach house that I will live at during the summer.
- I have the coolest dog ever.
Sunday, July 8, 2012
I like to make lists
Some things about me