Thursday, February 14, 2013

What was your favorite part of the day?

In the morning I have a group of about four kids that routinely come hang out and chat with me. This week I randomly asked them what their favorite part of the previous day had been.  They looked at me with a funny look and laughed.  I explained to them that the question was something I used to do with my friends.  At first it was a joke, but then it turned into we regularly did.  At the end of the day we would go around and everyone would say their favorite and least favorite part of the day.  I enjoyed it so I thought I'd be fun to do with the kids.

I told them they could pick from the entire day...from when they woke up until they went to bed.  One of the kids said his favorite part of the whole previous day was my class.  I reminded him that he could even pick from when he went home and he thought for a second about it and said that yeah it was definitely had been my class because it was a fun day.

Later that day we were discussing a possible snow storm and another kid said that he actually hoped we didn't have off of school the next day because he really likes coming to school this year. He said it's because he really likes his teachers this year a lot and actually doesn't like staying home.

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...