Friday, July 11, 2014

Parts of a Graph Poster

I've only been out of school for 11 days and I can't help it...I'm already planning things for next year. I Thought I'd share since I've been away from posting for so long. So no guarantees on tons of writing and long posts, but I'll be popping in and out to share some posters and such as I make them.

I made this first one mainly out of need. My kids always struggle with setting up graphs so I thought putting it up on the walls and in their notebooks would be a good idea. So if yours do too, here ya go!

Bit of a random side note- my students say they never learned cursive writing and claim to not be able to read it so I like to use it from time to time to make them think.

8 comments:

  1. Love it! Gorgeous poster!

    And, I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! This will be a great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My students say the exact same thing about cursive! It's scary! I use it more and more now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks heaps for sharing!! And welcome back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Mine say the same thing and so yeah, I use cursive more haha

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I was going to attempt to create this but my Macbook is gone, so all creative ideas have been placed on pause. Keep up the excellent blogging! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this poster but cannot get it to print! I've tried the direct print link and also downloading it. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  8. All my notes are cursive. They can learn. Also, when I include a word they don't know, their first response is "what does this word mean?" and I respond "dictionary.com"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...